[TYPO3-doc] Tips for writing good documentation

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Aug 15 18:40:10 CEST 2010

Hi all,

Interestingly today Peter Foerger tweeted about the following:

http://www.readwriteweb.com/start/2010/08/tips-for-writing-good-document.php

It's rather short, but I was pretty happy about what I found, since it
mentions three categories of technical documentation which corresponds
to the ones we have outlined for our official documentation.

The above article points to another resource:

http://jacobian.org/writing/great-documentation/

which I haven't read yet, but seems very interesting. It mentions
Djangos' documentation as an example of excellent docs, so we should
maybe have a look at it.