[TYPO3-doc] Structure of an official document

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Aug 9 22:57:16 CEST 2010

Hi,

> I have asked Sebastian to create a new Forge sub-project for the
> official template and I will soon move the document there along with the
> related resources (e.g. icons from the Tango theme).

Done. I have created an "OpenOffice" folder because I thought we might
have templates for different formats, either for typo3.org or because we
change format in the future. I have also used the icons that I used so
far, hoping we can have our own at some point in the future.

The sub-project is now public:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-official_template

I saved the template itself as an OpenOffice template file:

https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Documentation/official_template/trunk/OpenOffice/official_documentation_template.ott

Let's use that from now on for all official manuals!