[TYPO3-doc] automatic extension-info in the wiki?

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Tue Apr 27 20:58:21 CEST 2010

Hello Martin,

all right, thanks!

I want to get rid of the <extension3> tag, because I just added it
because of the frustration that the <extension> tag was so slowly to render.

What's about <extensionlink>tt_news</extensionlink>. Is it good to
remember? This tag shall just do a direct link to the extension in TER.
I can do a str_replace for the whole wiki to migrate to this new link.

---
Any more opinions about this?

Cheers!
Daniel

--
== DocTeam ==
Want to help? Just see what topics you're interested in and join us!

:: TEL    +49 (0)911 - 815 90 30 (office)
:: Daniel Bruessler - Emilienstr. 10 - 90489 Nuernberg