[TYPO3-doc] Official documentation categories defined

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Mon Apr 26 16:08:16 CEST 2010

On 4/18/10 10:41 AM, Francois Suter wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Is there a native speaker around who might reread the texts?
>
> I prodded Jeff, but others are welcome of course.
>
> Cheers

Well, I'm much too late getting back to this after my official prodding
from Francois but I did persuade a co-worker at Web-Empowered Church to
jump in with the efforts in the meantime.

Bill Tenny-Brittian handles our documentation for the WEC Starter
Package, WEC extensions, and other tutorials. He's written several books
too, so he's definitely a better native speaker (and writer) than I am :)

Thanks,
Jeff