[TYPO3-doc] error in wiki using HTML-Templates

Anders Tillebeck at at opengate.dk
Wed Sep 16 10:39:08 CEST 2009

Hi

This page:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Extension_Development,_using_HTML-Templates

Seems to be broken. The html examples are interpreted as html and not as
code. If I go back in history (to the revision: Revision as of 18:43, 8
August 2008) or even earlier, then I see more correct html templates

I guess it is due to the wiki trying to display the examples given as
html instead of as code...

I think it may be because of an upgrade or so because I have used this
tutorial before and it was then easy to read.

So I guess that it is the right content on the page but it is
interpreted wrong. I hope one you the "wiki-experts" can have a look and
see what may be wrong.

BR. Anders