[TYPO3-doc] TYPO3's book

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Sep 3 14:39:23 CEST 2009

> If I translate from guides I have to respect the existing licenses.
> My question was if I write a "new manual" if is possible publish a book or
> need authorization by the association.

I guess you're free to do whatever you want with material that you have
created yourself. There are quite a few TYPO3 books and I'm sure most if
not all of them didn't have to go through any approval process by the
Association.

But if you want to be 100% sure, just write a mail about this to
info at typo3.org. It will reach the Association if needed.