[TYPO3-doc] TSref 4.3 update, some consideration

Susanne Moog typo3 at susanne-moog.de
Wed Nov 4 13:42:51 CET 2009

Hey,

sorry it took me so long to answer but due to a fantastic service
provider I had no internet (or phone) for the last 5 days.

Dan Osipov wrote:
> I hope we're not doing double work:
> http://danosipov.com/blog/?tag=new-in-4-3

Only in part. I can't upload my doc atm as I'm at work right now, but
what I did was mainly taking apart News.txt, pointing to further
documentation and adding screenshots, + some additional things from the
feature-commit-comments.

If I've got internet again tonight I'll upload it and those interested
can have a look.

Best regards,

Susanne