[TYPO3-doc] How to work with TYPO3 Wiki?

Stefan Frömken firma at sfroemken.de
Wed Jun 17 11:06:02 CEST 2009

Hello Doc-Team,

I love it to play/programm in TYPO3. I do it nearly each day. For now I
show my little TYPO3 solutions for our german friends on my own webpage,
but Georg Ringer sais: "It's better to put my experience to the wiki
...". I think he is right.
I wrote a large doc about stdWrap->split, but on TYPO3 Wiki I couldn't
find a thread for split with simple "clicking" over the website. Only
with help of the searchform I can find "DE:TsRef:split"?!?! OK...I have
changed this Doc in german with my own, but I can't find a navigation to
this page.
I though there should be a Topic like TsRef. First I found:
http://wiki.typo3.org/De:TSref
But this is only a german description of TsRef

Then I clicked on TAG-LIST
http://wiki.typo3.org/%C2%A0:Category:Topic
But it's completely empty

Then I found this link:
http://wiki.typo3.org/Category:Topic
Now I see all Topics. Maybe the last link is broken?!

Now I have the Topic TsRef:
http://wiki.typo3.org/Category:Topic/TSref
But here is no link to my new split-documentation.
and when I click on "edit" I only see one row. So I think this is an
automatic generated page.

So...how to update this overview?

What I do wrong?

Stefan