[TYPO3-doc] Fresh screenshot of Task Center

Martin Holtz typo3 at martinholtz.de
Sat Dec 5 14:59:26 CET 2009

Hi Francois,

> I'm in the process of updating the TSconfig core doc. Included in this
> is the refreshing of all screenshots. Many screenshots were made by a
> very brave team during T3DD09, but we were stuck on some.
>
> One particular issue is the User Task Center. Attached here is the
> screenshot currently found in the TSconfig manual and the new one that
> we tried to do, but they don't seem to match. I have no idea how to get
> a view that resembles the original screenshot.
>
> If anyone has an idea, the help would be welcome.
Modul:                 "Extension-Key"
Quick-Note:            "sys_notepad"
Recent-Pages:          "taskcenter_recent"
Web>List module /root: "taskcenter_rootlist"
Plugins:               "taskcenter_modules"
Actions:               "sys_action"
(create an sys_action via list-modul)
Tasks:                 "sys_todos" (perhaps in combination with
"sys_workflows")
But i did not get it running (or, well, only with using mysql directly...).
But perhaps the extension author could help out?

greets,
martin
--
http://blog.martinholtz.de