[TYPO3-doc] Fresh screenshot of Task Center

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Dec 4 17:04:13 CET 2009

Hi all,

I'm in the process of updating the TSconfig core doc. Included in this
is the refreshing of all screenshots. Many screenshots were made by a
very brave team during T3DD09, but we were stuck on some.

One particular issue is the User Task Center. Attached here is the
screenshot currently found in the TSconfig manual and the new one that
we tried to do, but they don't seem to match. I have no idea how to get
a view that resembles the original screenshot.

If anyone has an idea, the help would be welcome.