[TYPO3-doc] Wiki adding tons of empty lines

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Wed Dec 2 01:31:20 CET 2009

Hello Francois,

yes, that's it. A space before a line produces a pre-tag.
Long text you can pre-tag like this:
<pre>
</pre>

another one is the <nowiki></nowiki> tag what you get with the
<strike>W</strike> - button.

Some HTML-tags are allowed in the wiki ;-)

Cheers and thanks for your great work with the core-documents!!
Daniel

== DocTeam ==
Want to help? Just see what topics you're interested in and join us!
http://typo3.org/teams/documentation-team/
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/team-docteam