[TYPO3-doc] Documenting TypoScript constants (and more)

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sat Apr 4 20:29:39 CEST 2009

Hi,

> I just discovered (believe it or not) a document called
> doc_core_tstemplates [1] which covers constants and such. Actually it
> seems much of what I wanted to add could/should go there. This document
> seems to be really old and could do both with a brush-up and enhancements.

More discoveries! :-) Actually there *is* a chapter about TS constants
in the TSref. The problem is that there's no logic for its placement in
the document and you would rather expect it to be in doc_core_ts (whose
title, after all, is "TypoScript Syntax and In-Depth Study"). A chapter
which you stumble upon only after something like 5 years doing TYPO3
definitely has a visibility problem. It may be just me, but I don't
think so.