[TYPO3-doc] DocTeam Projects

Martin Holtz typo3ng_2008 at martinholtz.de
Tue Sep 23 14:39:14 CEST 2008

Hi,

i would like to get an overview, what are the current DocTeam Projects?

afaik there are:

- TypoScript in 45 Minutes
  is published in version 0.5 and needs an "redesign".
  What are the next steps, what should i do, that nobody thinks that it
is "my baby"?

- DocPortal: documentation.typo3.org
  I do not really know much about it.
  Afaik the main goal is, to have an Portal for documentation managed
with TYPO3 itself. I think it would be possible, if the core-devs accept
to manage the core-docs in TYPO3 instead in docbook. I think we should
think than about multilanguage and versioning (sth. like
documentation.typo3.org/4.2/TSref/De/ or
documentation.typo3.org/4.3/TSref/Fr/ etc.)
There we should be able to export TSref as XML (propertys and
descriptions) so it can be used for t3editor etc.

- care for Wiki (introduce there an portal f.e. for TemplaVoila)
  (remove TSref-related stuff from wiki if documentation.typo3.org works)

- New Documentation Template

I would like to get an overview and to see whats happens next.

I would be happy to get documentation.typo3.org working. Who is
responsible for that?

thanks,
martin