[TYPO3-doc] Still rendering problems with doc_template 1.2.3

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Tue Sep 2 09:32:56 CEST 2008

Hello Thomas,

no I cannot check it, because the test-server is not available in the
moment.

All new manuals what are made with 1.2.3 ... 1.2.5 I know (doc_template,
ts45min_de, typo3_tut) are rendered properly
=> The problem is one of the headers in your manual. You can check it so:
1. open your .sxw and un-pack the content.xml
2. check if there's a header what is an ordered list
3. Now you know what header is the problem and you can correct it (clear
the style, re-set it)

The german umlauts are no problem!

Cheers!
Daniel