[TYPO3-doc] [forge] team, news, bugtracker, categories, versions

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Tue May 20 12:18:01 CEST 2008

Hello,

yesterday and today I created our team-space at forge.typo3.org

If you miss a category for the todos/features/bugtracker-iteams
then just tell me here and I add it.

As version we currently have number 4 - this is the current process of
writing everything with OpenOffice or the Mediawiki and then upload it
as sxw.

Martin I approved you as team-member - please upload a photo from you,
that would be nice.
Michiel, I added it you as team-member this morning.

News: Martin, we can write news now via forge, so after each major step
(or reached aim) we can publish a news-item for it.

Cheers!
Daniel