[TYPO3-doc] [TYPO3] Documentation nightmare

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Thu Mar 13 19:05:34 CET 2008

Hi
> Appeal to all the developers:
>     Please take a little time off of coding new features and document
>     what you have.  Otherwise you don't even have the existing features
>     because we cannot use them.

Better up!  :-)
I would like the _Typo3 Association_ to make documentation a
higher priority. They dont even have a committy or team with
responsibility for the documentation...  :-(

That was one thing I was missing when active - support from "the
big guys". Someone who could argue for better documentation on
board and budget meetings (or similar) and in the community!

/Peter Kindström