[TYPO3-doc] [TYPO3] Documentation nightmare

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Wed Mar 12 12:15:41 CET 2008

Hello,

I think the most important thing is to motivate people to do *a part* of
a manual. Either writing a part, or reviewing, or translating. So it has
the nature of real OpenSource: everybody does for all what he/ she needs
by himself/herself.

@Virgil
We can make some of the manuals more granular, so it's faster to keep
them up-to-date. For manuals of authors how left TYPO3 years ago we can
use the user "docteam".

Cheers!
Daniel Bruessler
:: Daniel Brüßler - Emilienstr. 10 - 90489 Nürnberg