[TYPO3-doc] [Reviewer needed] who likes to review a tutorial for editors?

Simon Harhues Simon.Harhues at muenster.de
Tue Jan 22 18:35:44 CET 2008

Hello,

that's great work!

Daniel Bruessler schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> Eikaa has made much work updating the TYPO3-tutorial. Who likes  to
> compare the two versions -- if something is missing, if there are any
> typos?

I've just corrected some typos (being helped by the firefox dictionary),
added some linebreaks to move text and pictures and added some points to
the discussion page, which I noticed by reading the article through.

I've not really compared both and I really can't say that I've found all
typos. So please let somebody else have a look. :-)

Simon