[TYPO3-doc] buttons, and status-info about the wiki

Daniel Bruessler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Mon Jan 21 22:19:34 CET 2008

Hi Sebastian,

yes, please ask Dodger about the php5-upgrade. I think he just needs
somebody how he can trust, because he's got much to do in the moment.

The last php4-version is installed, but that's reaaaly old, because
wikimedia switched very early to php5. There're great extensions that I
cannot install because of the too old engine-version.

At christmas I visited my father and grandmother in Dresden, and a
prayer-time in the Frauenkirche. I love that city ;-)

Cheers!

Daniel