[TYPO3-doc] buttons, and status-info about the wiki

Daniel Bruessler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Wed Jan 16 11:48:32 CET 2008

Hallo Ingo,

no, we've got the last version what was developed for PHP4. I'll ask
Michael if he has time to do an upgrade or what kind of help he'd like
to have for it.

The butracker *is connected* to the wiki by a small soap - you can write
<bug>12345</bug> to link to an entry. -- Or do you mean the other
direction from mantis to mediawiki?

have a good time to learn the needed master-stuff :-)
Cheers!
Daniel Brüßler