[TYPO3-doc] buttons, and status-info about the wiki

Daniel Bruessler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Tue Jan 15 17:10:19 CET 2008

Hello Ingo, Sebastian, Martin, Jakub, Michiel,

I now changed some things in the wiki. Please read this and give me
feedback what you think about it.

== name of a page for an extension ==
A long time we had several prefixes like Ext_ EXT_ but that had several
problems. Now we use just the extensionkey as pagename for the manual.
That's simple and easy for translation. For example

http://wiki.typo3.org/De:paypal2commerce
http://wiki.typo3.org/Paypal2commerce

== Teamwork page ==
http://wiki.typo3.org/Teamwork

Here we have the entry point for people who want to contribute. It's
linked from the Mainpage.

You now can use these tags within the text of a page:
{{note}}
{{warning}}
{{draft}}
{{review}}
{{publish}}
{{stable}}

It's easy now to navigate through this:
----
http://wiki.typo3.org/Category:Topic/draft
These pages are draft versions. You're welcome to edit them.
previous   |   next
----

== Next step now is to optimize the editor-buttons ==
Some months ago I put extjs on the server, but the menu is still the
100-little-buttons menu. extjs is to have tabs, so that's easier to handle.

Is there a tool somewhere to create nice looking buttons?

Cheers!
Daniel Brüßler