[TYPO3-doc] Become a part of the team

user at domain.invalid user at domain.invalid
Thu Dec 18 15:01:25 CET 2008

I would like to become a part of the documentation team.  I need
orientation on how to do that.  I am a native english speaker and am
capable of doing good leve orthographical corrections.  I also can help
with rewriting text so that it can come out in a much clearer manner.
I don't want to be investing in a manual or document that has already
been worked on.
I have tried to understand how all this works, but I am somewhat lost as
to how the whole system works, especially if I am working at the right
place.  Any help will be welcome as I intend to be a lont-term
contributor.

I await your return,

Timotheonb