[TYPO3-doc] Spam filter prevents editing article

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Thu Aug 28 09:46:22 CEST 2008

Hello Joerg and Cyrill,

what is spam? It's a bunch of a-Tags to external pages.
=> no a-Tags

You can change it: add a space after < or something similar so that it
will NOT be an a-tag. Maybe you have to write h-r-e-f or something. Be
creative :-)

Cheers!
Daniel

PS: When we have SSO in the wiki I can remove that spam-filters.