[TYPO3-doc] Documentation template (last update on 30.07.2008 07:17) - rendering problems

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Thu Aug 14 10:20:42 CEST 2008

Hello Thomas,

yes, there's a problem, what we could not solve, yet. Maybe you find the
solution
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/1161

----------------
1. The renderer could not create the manual's abstract.

An abstract is extracted automatically from your documentation. Please
make sure that the document is structured according to the official
manual template and that the first section of your first chapter
contains an abstract about your extension (usually called "What does it
do?").

2. The language of the manual could not be determined because the text
excerpt which is created to guess the language was empty.

The language of your documentation is determined automatically by a
language guesser service. This mechanism needs some text to guess the
language. Please make sure that the document is structured according to
the official manual template and that the first chapter and sections
contain enough text.

Cheers!
Daniel