[TYPO3-doc] [TYPO3-ect] ajaxportal

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Fri Apr 18 12:11:17 CEST 2008

Hallo Franz and Steffen,

a fallback is possible when every gadget has a sort-order index and when
all that is a plain list (not a table). So a blind man or girl can
change the order of the elements of this list with top/down buttons.

Another usage of this fallback-mode: So it's possible to use the portal
with a HTML-mobile phone, smartphone, ...

The gadgets need to have a fallback-content element what doesn't use
javascript.

OK so?

Cheers!
Daniel