[TYPO3-doc] [TYPO3-ect] ajaxportal

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Wed Apr 16 10:13:59 CEST 2008

Hello Ajax-freaks,

for the new TYPO3 documentation-portal, what is in development, I just
started the extension "ajaxportal". The intention of this extension is
that everybody can use this, it shall not be specialized for the
docportal. So the quality of it will be better.

The idea behind of it is: an FE-user can select some of a list of
gadgets (see iGoogle gadgets) and move by drag-and-drop to a place where
it should be. Settings are saved in a dataset for this user.

Technically it's extjs and jsmanager from Joerg Schoppet, two db-tables,
an update-service for the gadgets (observer-pattern).

With hooks I want to make it easy to extend it.

##If somebody want to contribute: For the gadgets we need to define a
good & easy interface, so that they can be developed independendly.

Cheers!
Daniel
(DocTeam)