[TYPO3-doc] documentation.openoffice.org

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Tue Apr 15 11:22:01 CEST 2008

Hello Steffen and Sebastian,

all right - so I take extjs, because that's often updated and marked as
stable.

I didn't think much about how to organize the gadgets in TYPO3. Best
seems to be a folder what contains all available stuff (text-elements
with content and links in it, several ready-made plugins like RSS-feed,
searchbox, glossary, a.s.o) what is Ajax-choosable by a selectbox.

About selectbox: Is something in extjs what is better than a selectbox?
Something bigger like a clickable tag-cloud? The problem of a selectbox:
  This is a problem when there are 100 or more gadgets.

Cheers!
Daniel