[TYPO3-doc] documentation.openoffice.org

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Fri Apr 11 14:48:16 CEST 2008

Hello Steffen,

What do you think of a mix with iGoogle-like Widgets for the startpage?
http://www.google.de/ig?hl=de&source=iglk

So a beginner can have beginner-tutorials on this page, a core-developer
can have the links to all important manuals there, a japanese translator
can have the list of all japanese manuals and a japese tag-cloud. And
everybody can "publish" his own startpage-configuration.

Isn't that great? It just needs the right JavaScript-Framework, TYPO3
and a nice architecture.

##question: Is extjs best for such a drag-and-drop'ing of widgets? And
what extension is good to use as base for this? (I mean in the FE, not
in BE!)

Cheers!
Daniel