[TYPO3-doc] Where should i put snippets etc?

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Fri Apr 11 10:41:21 CEST 2008

Hello Martin,

>> For the JavaScript snippet I don't know a good pagename yet. Just
>> create one. Just keep in your mind that some people write "JavaScript"
>> and others "Javascript", some "Typoscript" and others "TypoScript". So
>> a redirect page is good.
> i will do that - thank you!
>
> I am sometimes unsure about where to put something...
>
> regards,
> martin

Yeah, sometimes it's not easy to decide. Most important is to not crate
a "snippet" page, because that would get bigger and bigger and would not
have a structure.

If you need any tags/ categories then just tell me. Now we have PHP5 on
the server and can use some extensions what help with categorizing. I
think best is to have a selectbox to choose one or more tags - and a tag
cloud.

Cheers!
Daniel