[TYPO3-doc] Where should i put snippets etc?

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Thu Apr 10 23:46:52 CEST 2008

Hello Martin,

please have a look how I did it:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/User:Maholtz/snippets

I've put it to the tt_news page because it belongs to that extension.
The idea of this kind of pages is that the manual-author can add it to
the extension manual.

+++

For the JavaScript snippet I don't know a good pagename yet. Just create
one. Just keep in your mind that some people write "JavaScript" and
others "Javascript", some "Typoscript" and others "TypoScript". So a
redirect page is good.

Cheers!
Daniel