[TYPO3-doc] French translator wanting to help

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Thu Oct 11 10:56:50 CEST 2007

Paul Blondiaux wrote:
> Hi Lst,
>
> I'm a french guy and I like to contibute' in french translation.
> As written on the translations.typo3.org, I contacted Dimitry, that adviced
> me to come on the ML for translator ("documentation?") and ask for a
> password to the translation server....
>
> Help someone ...
>
> Thanks
>
> Paul

Hello Paul,

I think you will find someone on the newsgroup: t.t.general (TYPO3
Translation General).

This is more of a newsgroup about documentation / WIKI in general.

You may also try to contact your chief translator directly:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/French-Translation-Team

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/