[TYPO3-doc] HELP ==> layer-pulldown-menu

Michiel Roos michiel at netcreators.com
Wed Nov 21 09:56:27 CET 2007

Daniel Brüßler wrote:
> hello,
>
> please write such type questions in news://typo3.dev
>
> best regards
> Daniel
>

>> hi @ all!
>>
>> i'm from austria, so please appologize my bad english.
>>
>> ==> i've a problem with a layer-menue, which should work, as Galileo Computing says:
>>
>> but this script put as TS in setup of the main-template (instead the main code from the maintemplate) doesn't work anyway: no link to see in the page:-?
>>
>> now this famous code i cpied by writing cuz the pdf was locked:

And please use a proper pdf reader (or use a real OS) which will allow
text selection regardless of locks. Or get an unlock tool of some sort.

;-)

Kind regads,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/