[TYPO3-doc] attract people for collaboration on "Getting started"

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Fri Mar 23 07:35:00 CET 2007

good morning Jakub,

yes! So we agree also on this topic. great.

to gather attention of some people we could have an article on
typo3.org/community-section what Sebastian Kurfürst cares for. You know
what I mean?

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler

Jakub Tesinsky schrieb:
> I mean gathering liks to any material that covers the topic. As I have
> already said - we do not need to write anything new if there are plenty
> of material to refactor.
>

>> Hi Jakub,
>>
>> just a second. What do you mean with 3 (some examples)?
>>
>> kind regards
>> Daniel Brüßler
>>

>> Jakub Tesinsky schrieb:
>>> I would like to start the collaboration on improving the "Getting
>>> started" area of wiki and discuss some general topics on the way. There
>>> is a simple plan:
>>>
>>> 1. find ways to attract people for this collaboration.
>>> 2. do attract people.
>>> 3. list all documents regarding "Introduction to Typo3" theme somewhere
>>> 4. transfer them to wiki