[TYPO3-doc] upload of images

Jakub Tesinsky j at kub.cz
Fri Mar 23 03:54:20 CET 2007

I have experience with three of them - one runs under dot NET and is not
configurable at all, the other one was the one I have mentioned - I am
not really SURE whether it NEDDS the query installed, but I was not able
to configure it for Typo3wiki without it. The last one which I currently
use is nice code in perl (see my user page for link). The only
disadvantage of this is that I can imagine that there are people who
could not customize perl code or have perl installed on their computers.

So as for me the requirement is not so urugent, as for others I can only
guess.

Jakub