[TYPO3-doc] Writing Manuals in wiki.typo3.org

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Wed Mar 21 21:29:15 CET 2007

Hi Martin and Jakub,

yes. It's better when we have a prefix.

"extensions" is best, because www.typo3.org has it so. I personally
would like "extension" more, but that's not important yet.

So we can have the starting-page for kickstarter
Extensions/kickstarter

The manual
Extensions/kickstarter/manual

That's also a good solution for a problem I had until yet. So we can
have a subpage
Extensions/kickstarter/dependency

We need a good system, so that we can create automatic links between
wiki and www.typo3.org/documentation

It's no problem to write the full word "extensions" -- has the advantage
that nobody has to think about the abbreviation of the word.

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler