[TYPO3-doc] Convert Wiki-Page to OO-Document

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Mon Mar 19 16:54:45 CET 2007

Hi Martin,

I put the tag {{Tag|finished documents}} in the right position, you can
check this. So it's easier with the export.

I contact you when the OO-document is ready, then you can upload it in TER.

When I'm ready with wiki-engine-upgrade and captcha-feature people will
see the link from OO to the wiki-page. Then people can correct errors
and put entry into the whishlist.

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler