[TYPO3-doc] Links with [] don't work as expected in the TYPO3-wiki

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Fri Mar 16 22:15:02 CET 2007

Hi Steffen,

we've got to see, what features are existing.

em, the last time the number of extensions grew from 5 to 1 million.
Very great. See this:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Category:Extensions

here you see the features of the captcha-thingy:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Captcha_extensions

looks like the extension has the same state like ours (=mediawiki 1.6)

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler