[TYPO3-doc] documentation format vision (wiki vs OOo) [update]

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Sat Mar 10 18:38:35 CET 2007

Hi Jakub,

everybody has three roles
* a) use documentation for something you want to be done
* b) extend/ create new documentation/ translate documentation
* c) rate or review documentation

A wiki -- as a tool -- is very good in b), very bad in c and it's OK in a)

Browsing and searching through XHTML-rendered docs are optimal for a)
and combined with the reviewing-extension on typo3.org c) is optimal, too.

OO-docs are very good, when docs must be "one piece", versioned and
delivered with an extension.

U understand?

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler