[TYPO3-doc] QuickStartGuide and Futuristic Template, Japanese documents is going on

Kazu.Hodota hodota at typo3.co.jp
Thu Jan 25 14:52:14 CET 2007

Hello,

Now we are doing translation TYPO3 English documents to Japanese.

A few Japanese documents are able to download, however QuickStartGuide
and Futuristic Template Building documents are unfinished now. Maybe,
next month we will finish those documents. Also we are writing TYPO3
install manual for Japanese environment for Japanese customers.
If it needs English version of Japanese environment documents, please
let me know. We will try it!

this is download site
http://www.typo3.co.jp/index.php?id=20

Just for your information.

Yours,

Kazu Hodota
--
Kazu Hodota / TYPO3 Japan LLP  Tel:+81-(0)44-220-1588
mail: hodota at typo3.co.jp  http://wwww.typo3.co.jp