[TYPO3-doc] Image upload warning

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Tue Aug 7 22:27:08 CEST 2007

Daniel Brüßler wrote:
> Hello Michiel,
>
> looks interesting. Can you combine this with the box (what I want to put
> on the Main_Page when the time has come for it)?
>
> The box:
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Teamwork#box
>
> The Warning and the Note needs a category like this:
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Category:Wiki-Question
>
> kind regards
> Daniel
>

> Michiel Roos [netcreators] wrote:
>> So now we can do:
>>
>> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Template:Warning
>> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Template:Note

All this is possible, but is it usefull to have an overview page of all
pages containing 'warnings' or 'notes'?

It would be very nice if (in the next version) an extension could be
installed (imagemap or linkimage) to make images linkable to pages. This
is currently not possible and makes the note and warning boxes a bit
uglier than necessary.

Cheers,

Michiel

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/