[TYPO3-doc] Wiki-Export as Simplified DocBook

Martin Holtz typo3 at martinholtz.de
Sat Apr 28 13:43:44 CEST 2007

Hi Daniel,

> now the export-import-tool can handle the most wiki-markup. You can try
> this via the selectbox on the right side and open the example document
> via an editor what can handle docbook.
>
> My OpenOffice 2.0.2 cannot handle docbook - don't know why. I use the
> xml-editor "XMLmind" for it.
it seems, openoffice needs an different doctype?
<!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.1.2//EN"
"http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.1.2/docbookx.dtd">

but i do not really understand what happens there.
I took the openoffice - docbook template, took some formats and saved. after
reloading i only got inline-formats, but no blockformat like header ...

> http://wiki.typo3.org/exportimport/
with changing the doctype i got "bold text" and "italic text" in openoffice
as italic - the unnumbered list i didnt see.

ok, i have to update my openoffice now:)

greets,
martin