[TYPO3-doc] wiki export to OO

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Tue Apr 24 21:30:00 CEST 2007

Hi Martin,

>> Just check the examples from the select-box
>> http://wiki.typo3.org/exportimport/
> ok, what have to be done?
>> We now need the renderer for docbook. As example I added the
>> renderer-class for xhtml-bold-text to this email. see the
>> token-function. we just need an emphases-tag instead of b-tag.
> em - not strong?

Sorry - there's no bold-tag or strong-tag. the emphases-tag is a little
bit more abstract than a simple xhtml-tag. Here you have an example of
this and documentation of all other stuff, too:
http://www.docbook.org/tdg/en/html/emphasis.html
You can use <emphasis role="bold">abc</emphasis> or
<emphasis role="strong">def</emphasis> . Both variants are possible.

We need to check what Docbook-version OpenOffice 2.0 supports - could
you check that on their website? And what style of emphasis does
openoffice use?

> and an class for
> <extension> and so on?

Yes :-) Every single thing has it's own renderer class.

>> Do you like to care for some of the renderer-classes?
> yep,
> i should have an look at
> http://pear.php.net/package/Text_Wiki

great! So you can care for emphases and image. I'm looking, what we need
to add the package to the rendering-engine.

> should i extend the class Text_Wiki_Render_Xhtml_Bold
> or simple overwrite it? (like attached file?)
you just change the content of that class. We'll have a new folder
"Text/Wiki/Render/Docbook" and one of the classes will be this
Text_Wiki_Render_Docbook_Emphasis.

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler