[TYPO3-doc] wiki and Spam -> bootrap?

Simon Harhues Simon.Harhues at muenster.de
Tue Apr 3 10:42:14 CEST 2007

Hello Daniel,

Daniel Brüßler schrieb:
> Hi Simon,
>
> the bot-trap works very good!! When I use that blocked anonymizer I get
> a nice warning message that the page is restricted. It's not done via
> .htaccess, it just shows an other content.
The error-message is defined in the script itself. But if you want, I
think, you can change the message in a .inc-file. There you also can ad
more blacklist-data.

> Do you also like to spend some money for them?
Well I would like to, but I only use the script once in the website of
our parish-youth which I maintain as an voluntary. And specially as we
have to save 20.000€ this year, I think I won't get money to spend.
So I more try to spend some time for the community.

> kind regards
> Daniel Brüßler

regards,
Simon