[TYPO3-doc] Request for 2 changes of the wiki-page document-matrix

Daniel Bruessler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Thu Sep 14 22:07:48 CEST 2006

Hello Peter,

yes, I now understand what you mean with "type of media". You think of
this page as a "central sign" to the whole TYPO3-documentation-world, do
you?

I've got some final questions about that:

== The openoffice-documents ==
they're in the category "T3Doc" -- so it is clear, that every document
what is listed in this category is an openoffice-document. So the link
[[:Category:T3Doc]] should be enough. Or am I wrong with that?

By the way - it's good that "Core Documentation" is a subcategory of
T3Doc. So it's easy to find by just klicking at the subcategory.

== Link to http://typo3.org/documentation ==
Yes, that link should be at that page, because this page is an important
direction sign. But "type of media" is not a really good title for this
link.

== The Videos =
I wonder why all videos are listed at
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Videos. Why not a general descriptions
about the videos and a link to http://typo3.org/documentation/videos/ ?

== Pictures ==
They can be included into the wiki-text really easy. Some people use
that feature. Is that what you mean or do you think in more than this?

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler