[TYPO3-doc] My current activities for the next time

Daniel Bruessler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Tue Sep 12 12:23:50 CEST 2006

Hello,

after long time of absence (about a year) I'm now keeping on with caring
for the wiki.

I now always keep this list uptodate:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Documentation_joblist

My point of view is still to SUPPORT other teams with optimizing the
Wiki and creating some helping Templates, I still haven't got time to
write documentation or to translate. But I'm shure that my little help
is a good help for the people who HAVE time to write.

Really good since many months is that many leading TYPO3-devs got to
know what are the advantages of a wiki. So the wiki is in use for fast
community-stuff what is not possible with mailing-lists - a kind of
boiler-room ;-)

You can contact me by
* write an email to info at -remove-patchworking.de
* leave a note at http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/User_talk:EscapedPrisoner