[TYPO3-doc] wiki - tsref

Daniel Bruessler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Tue Oct 17 16:54:59 CEST 2006

Hello Martin Holtz,

> i started with the tsref in the wiki.
yes, that's great.

> But i do not know, what would be the right page-title.
> There is an english page:
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TSref/optionSplit
The german one is
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/De:TSref/optionSplit

For subpages like "/optionSplit" the wiki allows a little letter for the
start. That's good so.

> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/De:TSref/getText
That's the correct one. I corrected it for you. To explain it: User,
Template and Category are "namespaces", that's the reason why the "De:"
prefix comes after it in that cases ;-) But don't mind with asking about
it! I know that it can be confusing for the first time.

You made this very good:
[[De:TSref/HTML|HTML]]
So people can read it and the link goes to a subpage.

> The tag would be {{De:Tag|TypoScript}}, right?
Yes, that's the right one! You see that's it's correct when you scroll
down and see a blue category-link.

> And i changed the structure in
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/De:TSrefDataTypes
> what would you prefer - with table or without table?
Best is to use the wiki-table. That's easy to use and easy to work with.
See http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Help:Contents#Wiki-Table

You can use this tag:
This page is {{Tag|document in progress}}.
or this if you like it more:
This page is a {{Tag|draft}}.

Everything OK now?

kind regards