[TYPO3-doc] Wiki - TypoScript Docs - howto

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Thu Oct 5 07:34:43 CEST 2006

> Couldn´t you first make an page in english (I guess you first
> have to copy from the english manual anyway ), then copy it and
> translate? If it is not too much work, it would be a great way
> to get the TSRef online in english too!

There is already a page online.

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TSref
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/T3Doc/doc_core_tsref

The question for me was whether it really is necessary to duplicate the
official TSref.

I envisaged that the wiki page/section about TSref would be laid out in a
similar structure as TSref but includes additional clarification and
contributions from developers on the specific points. I suppose you can
think of it a bit like TSbyEx mapped to TSref structure.

Matthew