[TYPO3-doc] IMAGE.linkWrap vs. IMAGE.stdWrap.typolink

Daniel Bruessler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Tue Nov 21 20:40:30 CET 2006

> i think IMAGE.linkWrap should set to deprecated.
>
> If you want an link around the image, you should use IMAGE.stdWrap.typolink
> or you can use easily the wrap function or the .stdWrap.wrap Functions.

Hi Martin,

hm. if you're right the bugtracker is the right place. This is the big
todolist of all who're changing existing stuff.

For newbees linkWrap is much easier to use than stdWrap.typolink.*, so I
don't really think it's getting deprecated. But for me it's not
important - I'm no newbee.

You could set it as "text" or "tweak" in the bugtracker - or ask in the
HCI-newsgroup about this. They care also for TypoScript-usability-questions.

> @Daniel: the diff is an very good feature - thanks
yes, thanks. I just made the wiki-template, Michael Stucki is caring for
the content of each version. He is also the editor of TSref.

kind regards!
Daniel Brüßler