[TYPO3-doc] Wiki - Team-Pages - Category

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Nov 15 09:47:35 CET 2006

Hi Daniel,

> Ok, question is answered.

How? :-)

>> what category-scheme do you prefer for pages that belong to a team - for
>> example for documents belonging to the version5Team:
>>
>> a) Section | Team | CoreTeam
>> b) Section | Team | Development5Team
>> b) Section | Team | CoreTeam | Development5Team
>> d) Team | CoreTeam
>> e) Team | Development5Team
>> f) Team | CoreTeam | Development5Team
>>
>> -> According to wikipedia F) would be the best one in my eyes. What do
>> you like -- I mean you, team members ?

This doesn't have much to do with your question, but I just noticed that the
example is misleading:

The 5.0 development team is not a subnode of the core team. So this seems to
be wrong here.

However, the Dev4team as you have called it _is_ such a subnode of the core
team.

According to this I would have suggested the following scheme:

Team | CoreTeam
Team | CoreTeam | Dev4team
Team | Dev5team

- michael