[TYPO3-doc] Request for 2 changes of the wiki-page document-matrix

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Nov 15 09:40:31 CET 2006

Hi Daniel,

> I've got some final questions about that:

Seems they were not answered yet. Here is my opinion:

> == The openoffice-documents ==
> they're in the category "T3Doc" -- so it is clear, that every document
> what is listed in this category is an openoffice-document. So the link
> [[:Category:T3Doc]] should be enough. Or am I wrong with that?
>
> By the way - it's good that "Core Documentation" is a subcategory of
> T3Doc. So it's easy to find by just klicking at the subcategory.

I think it's ok to use only the categories. So the section "Typo of media"
at the documentation matrix could probably be removed.

> == Link to http://typo3.org/documentation ==
> Yes, that link should be at that page, because this page is an important
> direction sign. But "type of media" is not a really good title for this
> link.

I agree, please change.

> == The Videos =
> I wonder why all videos are listed at
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Videos. Why not a general descriptions
> about the videos and a link to http://typo3.org/documentation/videos/ ?

Generally I would wish to have as few as possible redundant information
inside the Wiki. So if nobody objects, I suggest you remove this page.

> == Pictures ==
> They can be included into the wiki-text really easy. Some people use
> that feature. Is that what you mean or do you think in more than this?

I don't see the sense behind an index of inline pictures.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out